The Law of Attraction says that your brain, with the right focus and emotion, can attract to you everything you desire. By creating a vision board you will have an essential tool to get your subconscious imprinted with the things you desire, the career you deserve, and the life you want to live!
But wait! Are you–
- Stuck on the idea of how to make a vision board?
- Afraid of the permanence of the placement of each picture or word?
- Have nowhere to put new images and don’t want to tear off the things you’ve already manifested?
- Have no idea where to put your vision board where you can see it every day?
- Wishing you could travel with your vision board?
Now your Vision Board can be created without committing to a location in your home or ruining your images with glue! Images are held in place without committing them permanently to your board, and your vision board remains portable and dust-free! It’s a Vision in Progress Box!
1. Place your images anywhere you want in the box.
2. Hold them in place with the super-powerful magnets included.
3. Put the lid on and you can take it with you anywhere! None of your images will move until you are ready to add more or replace them.
Store it vertically in your briefcase or backpack! Take it to work, in the car or on the train.
- Fast and easy to put together
- Flexible– Swap out or add new items without messing with glue
- Portable– Put on the lid and bring it with you wherever you go: Travelling for work or on your vacation (where you should focus on your dreams)
- Compact and convenient for displaying
Get a Page in Progress Box for you and buy one for a friend who may be intimidated by the Vision Board creation process. VISION BOARDS ARE FOR EVERYONE!!
Hang it like a picture frame!
Display it on an easel!
Lean it on a bookshelf!
Glue magnet strips to the back and hang it on your fridge–and it remains portable!
FAQ: Why does the box and insert have “Page in Progress” and “P.i.P. Box” logos?
This product has many uses, including scrapbooking and other crafts (see below). We changed the name to Vision in Progress Box because that made more sense for followers of the Law of Attraction. Let us know your ideas for the V.i.P. Box at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we include it in our blog we’ll send you a gift!
If you’re interested in learning more about using this tool for crafts, visit www.cropperware.com